Tuesday, July 11, 2017

French Inspired Gardens




Visit  An Accidental Blog for more French inspiration !



Everyone is excited for France, Paris,
Friends and Family members are traveling there,
I adore France, the antiques, the clothing,
the Attitude !!! 

I recently put this gift basket together as a High School graduation
gift, then went a purchased the last box the store had for myself, 


My daughter Elizabeth aspires to live in France 
one day, so I made her these pillows for her first
house from burlap I found at Hobby Lobby !






So for me I think now at this point in my life
I  surround my self with France Like Treasures 
 until the day I can actually be there ! 
Of course Monet's Garden's give me such urgent inspiration !!













At the end of a summer's day I can 
relax and dream of  Provence on 

My  French Bohemian  Front Porch !, 

Thank you for visiting, !!!




Post a Comment