Monday, July 7, 2014

Mis-Matched Shabby Bohemian Birthday


My oldest of four children's birthday, Elizabeth  was on Fathers Day,
It has fallen on Fathers Day many times over the years,



So, I had a "Bohemian Birthday Brunch" on the front porch for her and 
son Daniel, What a Beautiful Day!!! Sunny, warm, not humid! 


I love antique mis-matched dishes! I have only a few of this and that,
I use these everyday, why not? better then in a box somewhere, 




Flowers from the Garden, 



Black, blue, pink, can you imagine what the set of these would have
looked like in the day? 



Pale pink border, 



Sweet little flowers, mis-matched silver utensils, 




Found these wicker hanging baskets from one of the vendors at the 
antique mall my shop is in, 5.00 each!!! Perfect for the wall of my porch!

So blessed to spend such a glorious  morning with my beautiful daughter, and her son,
on her birthday! 
Thank you Elizabeth, love you,
 Mom!



Lavender Garden Cottage




1 comment:

Susan Clayton said...

Love your porch set up! Darling! I love mismatched best, and how sad to think of all those pretty things stuck in a box. One of my kids was born on Father's Day too - always a bit of juggling. We have a Christmas birthday in the family and a New Years Eve birthday - so 1/2 birthdays crop up here and there - we are always happy to find a reason to eat some party cake.