Friday, May 30, 2014

Greenfield Village


Civil War Remembrance on Memorial weekend at 
Greenfield Village in Dearborn Michigan,
I drove down for the day on Saturday, spent a wondrous day with my 
daughter and grandson, 


Here I am in the Cotswold Cottage Herb Garden,


Cotswold Cottage, from England, year early 1600's



Covered Bridge from New England, 


A grove of Mulberry trees, used for the silk worms, 



Steam Train which I rode most of the day, saved my feet
and body from the heat and weight of  9 layers of clothing!


The 7th Michigan Volunteer Infantry encampment, 



Viki making chicken and dumpling's !


Beautiful Ladies under the spreading Chestnut Tree !

There is so much more to the village, so much to do!
Here is a link to last years post if you would like to see more:




Post a Comment