Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Day Lace





Happy May Day!

Thank you for stopping by! 
I am joining with 
for What's It Wednesday's !

Enter give-a-way at end of post! 




Lace among the Trilliums



Warm sunshine during the day, still cold nights here, 


May Day Cones to fill with flowers, candy or little gifts, 
Hang on someones door, ring the bell and run away
for a fun surprise. 
                                                       


I made these cones from
 pages I have in a new publication about the garden.
            The book is in a diary form with the months, 
the book pages have a vintage look to them,

Antique lace around the top and dangling from  the front.
Vintage flowers, cut outs from the same pages and glued 
as extra little touches on the cones. 
I have them for sale in my shop


Beautiful Bluebells, 


Victorian Forget-Me-Knots, 

May Day Blessing's to you all!



Enter drawing for a Mothers Day Gift from
The Victorian Tailor here,







Post a Comment