Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Carnival


Hello Everyone! Thank You for coming,
Let me first say Thank You to Anna at Frosted Petunias and Marfi at Incipient Wings for hosting such a wonderful, fun blog party!
Here is my Ticket!
Come One Come All , 
 Welcome to my Carnival Booth. As you enter see the many attractions,
  On this Magical night take a walk ,
 
 On the path where sights and sounds are mystical,
Where tales and fortunes are told,
For it is here that on these cool, crisp sunset evenings we
welcome spirits to join us in our frivolity with merriment, food and refreshments!
 
Be sure to tip your hat to Hatter!
 
Perhaps some refreshment for your journey?
   
Perhaps join Hatter for tea?
Recipe:
Brew your favorite tea,
Heat 2 cups of Apple Cider,
a cinnamon stick,
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of  Honey,
Shot or 2 of Vodka, to taste
Serve hot, top with whip cream, sprinkle with cinnamon
 
Candles, Torches, Lanterns Oh My!, let them guide you
through the night sky,
 
 
  
Here the Prince awaits your lady fair with his tricks of Magick,
And now the final path of your journey to my Carnival Booth,
Don't be shy Edward, say hello to everyone!
 
 
  
 

 
To the entrance , Do you Dare?
 The chandelier lights your way,
the Familiar, "Owl" greets  you,
Do you dare to look behind the beaded curtain?
 
Come closer now............
 
Who is this?
 
 
Admission into her exhibit,
Behold!,  3 shinny Carnival tickets!
To have your Fortune told!
Yes, take another look inside, do not be afraid! Hahahaha.........
 
 The Magick Globe awaits your command!
 
Welcome! Come inside to hear your Fortune told,
and don't forget to take a "Fortune Cake", for goodness sake!
 
 
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Cakes,
After these have baked and cooled, make a tiny slit on the side and
slip in a "Fortune" that you have written on a piece of paper!
The recipe is here

 

                                                              
And now your Fortune told, by Madame Strega:
 
May your dreams and desires manifest your yearnings,
 Hearken now our carnival guests to speak,
The ancient ways and wills
When they were of this earthly plane,
 and lived among we living,
 Journey here with thee ,
That we may know the Magick ways,
 To help us with our days,
For should you be forlorn or lost you may invoke ,
Our dear Goddess Demeter,
Ask of her wisdom and knowledge,
 That she would  share with us,
The riches of this Harvest Season!
\
 
I hope you enjoyed my Carnival Booth. Thank You so much for stopping by, I hope
you will take a moment to follow my blog,
I will be visiting all of you tonight and after the weekend ,
for I am off on a early Birthday journey celebration,
(actually my wonderful girlfriends are kidnapping me, they won't tell me where,eeekkkk!!)
This will be a carnival in itself, haha,
However keep your carnival published, because I will be visiting all of you when, (or if)
I get back!
Until then, have a blessed Carnival!
Celeste
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 










Post a Comment