Monday, September 17, 2012

Victorian Flower Garden Fall Bounty















 



                                            http://www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/


                         Hi Everyone,
 I am joining in with the Cottage Garden Party,
just follow the link for others,





I was worried with the drought we had here this summer
that my fall flowers might not make it, however they seem
to be enjoying the hot, dry climate this year,
 



 
Fall Clematis

 
Sedum


 
Zinnias

 
Clematis and Sweet Annie in foreground

 
Asters and Sweet Annie, the heat seems to have
made the Sweet Annie go wild this year, 5 foot tall plumes!!

 
Marigolds
 
 
Nice  and cool today, hope to get out and enjoy these cool fall days,
certainly could not sit in the garden through the summer,
These fall days will go fast, so will take
advantage of the weather and be out here as much as possible,
so join me through my pictures!
Celeste

Post a Comment