Sunday, August 19, 2012

Give A Way Winning



 

Have you ever said to yourself, "I never win anything" or
"No one ever picks me", or
"How do you win this stuff anyway",

I am always glad for the winner, however if it is something I
really love I must admit I get a little discouraged,


Well now I can say and think all is right with the world,
because............... I won!!!!

 Vikki's give a way at her blog






Doilies, vintage buttons, lace, a sweet flower pin, (I'm
sure Vikki must have made this), some tags, a sweet vintage bottle and
a bag of Lavender,



I have been out of Lavender, the heat was so bad here
this spring and summer the flowers did not
bloom as nicely as usual,


Love the little bottle,


I can always use the lace, doilies and buttons for my work,

Thanks again Vikki, love the items, and
what a fun way to get to know you!!!

Oooohhhhh........now maybe I am on a winning streek,
I will have to hurry and sign up for another give a way
before the universe is altered, ( hehe),

I also can't wait to have a give a way of my own someday,
hopefully this fall, meanwhile I will be enjoying
the moment and my gifts,

Be sure to stop by and visit Vikki,
see her amazing quilt,
Celeste





Post a Comment