Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shabby White Plastic



                                          Welcome to my  White Wednesday!!!!!

                                            Thank you so much for visiting, I really appreciate it, I don't get around to
                                           other blogs as much as I would like, however I always try to do White
                                             Wednesday, so I know how hard it is to take the time to visit.
                                                 Hope you have a moment to leave me
                                              a comment and become a follower.
                                          

                                           These last few weeks have flown by, I am nervous about getting
                                      everything done as usual.
                                          . Especially for my annual Summer Solstice Party that I host
                                              for all of we Goddesses from the antique mall where I have my booth.
                                        

                                             The yard work, decorating, making sure the inside of the house is cleared
                                             up enough in case of rain,
                                      
                                      
                                           I also find I need to get ready on a shoestring of time and money.

                                           So, for 3.67 a can I bought some Rustoleum Spray Paint for plastic!
                                           Instead of buying new chairs, I just spray painted them., and I am
                                           amazed at how good they came out. I did spray 2 coats, cleaned the chairs
                                           really good before. The paint went on really well and covered all the black
                                            moldy spots.




                                                         
                                                            Love this lime green,



                                                                  Hot Pink!!!!

                                                           
                                               Tree Chandelier, kinda a gold, beige color,




This is the chandelier I bought from another fellow vendor,
used some of the hot pink paint on it also, I hang this in a tree and put
little votive's on the platforms where the lights used to be.
                                                          
                                                               I also had enough that I managed to  squeeze
                                                               out of the can for 2 torches, this green chair will
                                                           get a coat of purple and then 2 more torches to paint,
                                                        just haven't had time to do this one yet. Kinda rainy today,
                                                        So will have to show another time,

                                             For now I am linking to Kathleen at Faded Charm:
                                               http://www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
Savy Southern Style:
                                                   Have a fantastic week everyone,
                                                              Celeste
                                                           
Post a Comment