Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lace and Wood


                                                 Happy White Wednesday!!!

                                                   I only have a couple things to show this week,
                                                   And I apologize for not taking "Before" pictures,
                                                  I am always in such a hurry to get things done that I forget
                                                    to take before pictures, geeezzzz, however I can tell you these things

                                                      were a mess, dirty, faded paint, etc..........



 

                                                                 This barn wood birdhouse was country colors,
                                                                  I just dry brushed it white, tied some lace, burlap with
                                                                  a sweet little bird on it,

 

                                                            This was another hanging wood piece, each birdhouse was a
                                                                different color, so again I painted it white, tied some lace
                                                                   vintage flower bouquet on it,


                                                     Both of these wood plaques were in my carriage barn,
                                                     I bought them years ago and hung them on the barn or porch,
                                                      Kinda tired of the look now, so cleaned them up and painted them
                                                      put in my shop last week and both are gone now,



This is some Thyme from my garden, I wrap in antique pattern tissue
and sell these as well at my shop, I tie them with some lace, they make
cute little spring gifts,

I think I will scour the barn for more goodies, meanwhile I am linking up
with Kathleen at Faded Charm,
Have a blessed week everyone!
Celeste

Post a Comment