Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lacey Tags and Wristletts

  

Happy White Wednesday!!! 

I do not have much this week, I am still working on my back room mud porch, hopefully will be able to share this soon, it is coming out real cute, so far anyway!
                                              I recently made these tags with antique lace, buttonsand snips of favorite images I have had for a while,  I thought these would be fun for Mothers Day, I made a pin cushion and put inside the box that these  tags are on

                                                    

                                                            I put a different tag on little round boxes that  I painted and put a burlap and lace roses on top then attached the  tag with an antique spool of thread
                                                            


                                                              

                                                        Theses are little "wristletts" I have been making,

                                                 
                                                            Braceletts that just slip over your hand, I used antique lace, buttons, ribbon and made little roses from more lace, cotton, and tulle
                                                        

                                                            
                                                      I apologize for the fuzzyness of these pictures, I need to get a new camera, just having trouble  deciding what to get,  Any ideas?  something small, easy to use, yet takes  great closeup pictures? I will be visiting everyone,Thanks for stopping by
Linking to Kathleen at Faded Charm,  http://www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
                                                             Celeste
Post a Comment