Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas







Just one last Merry Christmas to Everyone out there in blogger land!



My youngest child and daughter, visiting from Vermont,   has been slaving away in the kitchen all day, cooking a fantastic meal for dinner with my son and daughter- in -law tomorrow on Christmas day. Not only do I not have to cook, well except for a pumpkin pie, my house does not have to be clean, although it is, because we are taking all the side dishes to my sons house and cooking the ham there. Isabella, two and a half,  can be in her own house with her new Christmas gifts and take a nap if needed, (so can I). My oldest child also a daughter is on Cape Cod with her significant other family and little Daniel, (miss him so much)  and my other other son will be with his wife's side of the family this year.


                                             








So however and whatever you are doing to celebrate
I wish you many blessings for the day and coming year.



Until next week,
Love you all , Celeste



Post a Comment