Thursday, January 5, 2017

Night Lights on New Year



Soon all the decorations and lights will be taken down and put away.
I thought it would be fun to take pictures the night before the new year
to remember and reminisce.
So here is my house in various rooms with my idea of New Years Eve.



Table full of Lanterns


A new Lantern for Christmas 
from my youngest daughter Alexandra


Tree in front parlor


Landing on front stairs, window
 filled with lights and Christmas,


Ceramic village in one of the bedrooms,


This sweet little tree my mother 
made in ceramic class back in
the 1960's, she always had a
 green bulb in it, I am so 
blessed to have this,


Looking out my front door window, 
the porch pillars at the top of
the steps,
Now on to the new year, 
pack everything away and the troubles from the
year with it, Although this was a great year I am
looking forward to a new package and new blessings in
2  0  1  7,
So to all my wonderful children,
 grandchildren, friends, family and
bloggers, 
I wish for you all many 
blessings for the coming year!



Post a Comment