Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Warm Fall Whites


This is my "Shabby" display at my shop here in maplestreetmall.com,
Mason, Michigan,


I bought this sweet shabby dresser from friend and fellow
vendor, Deb, her booth space is called , Natures Whim's,
  here at the mall for my studio at home, however it is so cute
I had to put it in my space for now, can use the drawers to put
merchandise in over the holidays,


Then maybe I can bring it home? It is hard to share things with
your shop verses your home!

I made all these items on the top of the dresser,

Felted wool pumpkins,



This lampshade with antique lace ruffles, would love to give a
blog class for this if anyone would be interested? Just let me
know on a comment.



Vintage white cotton  Ruffle Satchel, you can see this at

Painted this candlestick white,

Vintage cotton and lace scarf,
All of this would look so cute in my studio, ah well,
Does anyone else end up creating for others and not yourself?
I'm sure you do, I just feel blessed that I can do this and be my
own boss, right?
I am hooking up with Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday,
Have a great week everyone, thank you for stopping by,
Celeste
Post a Comment