Friday, August 26, 2011

Crinolines and Bloomers

I am off to defend from those nasty rebels this weekend at our 27th annual
Civil War Reenactment. As a member of the 7th Michigan Volunteer Infantry Co. B

My fellow reenactor, Ellen and I portray a Dressmaker Shop of the 1860's.
We demonstrate all of the accrues you may see in a dressmaker shop of this
era.

Our shop is set up in the town of Harrisonville, while the cannons,
horses, soldiers are preparing for the Battle of Bethel Church.



Ellen amongst shop supplies.
I should have some better pictures this year with my new digital camera,
which I did not have before, so will share them when I return Sunday.
Go to my web store http://www.victoriantailor.com/ for more info on date, location, read my newest entry
on my "weekly journal".

Post a Comment