Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Shabbyfied"

I found this sweet little cupboard at Goodwill, for 2.00,
I almost forgot to get before pictures till I had it almost completely
"Shabbyfied", so quickly snapped a picture,

I actually bought it for my shop to sell,  however it is so cute and will look great in my
workroom or sitting on my table here, I could change the motif to lots of cool
displays!

Here I put an urn that Deb gave me at my Summer Solstice party, and another
cool ceramic vase I found at "G&W" Boutique! (thats what I call it anyway!)

And here is another pretty white thing I found at a garage sale for 10 cents,
It is a little lamp base, could stick a flower in the top also sometime,

This is a nice bunch of Spiderwort I have in the back garden. I really do not like
Spiderwort, however I do like the white one, so I keep the other colors dug out if they
come up so the white will stay.

Hope you all have a Happy Fourth of July!!!
Some of my girlfriends and I will be in our local parade. This will be our
third year in the parade, we choose a theme and
decorate a float and dress accordingly just for fun. This year the theme revolves
around a  Royal event that happened earlier this year, I have local "blog staukers" so
I do not want to give away the surprise! (he, he) I will post pictures
after the 4th, hope you will all come back and visit.



Meanwhile, I am linking up with Faded Charm http://www.fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment