Friday, April 29, 2011

Grace Kelly

Got up at 5:30 am, made a pot of coffee and sat down to watch "The Wedding",
No words can really describe the magnificentness of the event.
My Design for Katherines dress did not match her actual dress, however it did resemble her
sister's the maid of honor.
The first thought I had when I saw her get out of the Royles Royce was, Grace Kelly, and then I heard
a commentator also compare her dress and style to Grace Kelly.
The dress and bouquet was rather subdued I thought, however very elegant and appropriate.
I was also surprised that Kate's mother and Camilla were wearing cream or off white? couldn't really tell,
just thought perhaps they should have been in a subdued color rather then a shade of "white"?
What do any of you out there in blog land think?
Post a Comment