Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday Party for Maple Street Mall

Jamie and Alissa hosted a wonderful post holiday party at Jamie's house, for all of us vendors here at the Maple Street Mall. Jamie and Alissa are our resident "Shabby Chic" designers and creators, so we knew this would be a beautiful setting to see. We had wonderful food and drinks, everyone brought something, we toured the decor, and then did a "White Elephant" gift exchange. This was soooooo much fun!!! I tried to capture the essence of all these wonderful women in my pictures, however most of the time I was laughing and having such a good time my pictures didn't come out as good as I had hoped. What a wonderful group of women to know, not only do we have fun at the mall, but also when we get together outside of our working booths.
Post a Comment